- Great Work Environment - Continuous professional Development - Excellent learning opportunitiesEducational Requirements:
-LLB or LLM department students -Must have excellent reading & writing skills in English.Other Requirements:
-All academic courses completed except internship - Motivated individual willing to learn and work hard - Strong communication skillApplication Procedure: -Please send CV [email protected] -Please write “Application for Intern in Legal Affairs, BSS department” in Email subject line.Application Deadline: 14 July 2019
Bachelors in Business Administration (Finance, Accounting, Human Resource, etc.) (Dual major will be appreciated)JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Being involved in Admin and Operations related activities • Looking after Accounts and Financial resources • Analyzing IT trends and market analysis • Acquainting with HR activitiesJOB REQUIREMENTS
• Passionate and enthusiastic about learning new things • Adaptive to growth and changes • Collaborative with cross-functional teams • Creative and fresh attitude towards problem-solving
·Work with team to meet daily production target. ·Identify worker efficiency. ·Work for process development. ·Prepare operation bulletin. ·Help to conduct layout.Educational Requirements:
√B.Sc. in Textile Engineering from any reputed university.Additional Requirements:
·Age 20 to 30 years. ·Only males are allowed to apply. ·Good knowledge in computer.Interested Candidates send your CV to [email protected] Please mention the name of the position in subject line.Note: Job opportunity for qualified internJob Location: 808/1, Shewrapara, Mirpur, Dhaka
● Design and present new social media campaign ideas. ● Promote the company’s products/services. ● Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback. ● Prepare promotional presentations and write-ups. ● Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content. ● Help in the creation and editing of content for the company’s products/services. ● Determine and execute improved technologies used by suppliers, competitors, and customers.
Bachelor degree in Marketing or related field.Opportunities:
● Excellent learning opportunities from professionals. ● Friendly working environment. ● Chance of becoming an employee through good performance.Note: This is an unpaid internship, with the purpose of educational & learning opportunity for the intern.Interested candidates are requested to mail their updated CV to: [email protected] The subject of the email: Intern, Research & Development
Students of Computer Science and Engineering, Statistics, Social Sciences (Development Studies, Sociology, Economics, Anthropology, Social Welfare, Public Administration etc.) and some other relevant disciplines are highly encouraged to join in this internship programme.
•CGPA: Doesn’t Matter. •University: Any •Must have strong interest about Marketing & event management Industry. •Need to have a basic idea about Brands & corporates in Bangladesh. •Involvement with extra-curricular activities in student life is a must •Need to have a good MS Excel & MS PowerPoint knowledge with Basic English writing.Additional Requirements:
-Can do attitude with the result. -A mindset to work under extreme pressure -Good listening and analytical skill. -Team player with good interpersonal skill -Pro-active, sincere & punctual about delivery/deadline.Benefits: •You will get the chance to directly work with the fortune 500 listed MNC’s & leading local conglomerates of Bangladesh. •A good chance to build your career in the booming marketing industry. •Lunch & Conveyance facility (for official purpose) •Remuneration: BDT. 5000/=If you are highly motivated & feel you are right person, apply now Email: [email protected] with your updated CV. Please write in Subject: “Application for internship”.Job Location: Amtoli, Mohakhali, Dhaka