Rongginn IT is looking for android app developers for a 4 months intern after which you may move to a permanent role. There will be the opportunity to work with exciting tech like OCR, TTS, AR/VR and learn iOS development as well.
- A Good understanding of OOP, design patterns and coding standards.
- knowledge of Android SDKs ,RESTful APIs, offline storage, threading, performance tuning and push notifications
- Firebase integration
- Good design sense and concept of material design
- Version control (Git, Bitbucket/Github)
- Familiar with testing frameworks, continuous integration
Educational Requirements B.Sc in computer science or equivalent, though for exceptional candidate this can be relaxed. Work Hours: Sat-Thu, 10:00-18:00 Job Location: Elephant Road Internship period: 4 Months. Based on performance the internship length may be reduced and fast tracked into professional rank. Please mail your CV to [email protected] with subject line “Android Developer Intern”
Internship Opportunity for fresh Graduates! Position: “Web Developer” Intern (NON-PAID) 6 months Requirements:
- BSc in CSE/EEE/SE
- Other Graduates or Diploma holder need the training experience in Python/Java/Android.
- Have your own Laptop
- Must completed the graduation.
- Freshers can apply.
- You can stay as an EMPLOYEE with better salary after the internship if you show us good performance.
- Must stay and work within the given time (official hours)
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers and Employees.
- Strong Communication abilities.
- Maintains consistent follow-up communication via mobile phone, in-person and email with all customers as well as Employees.
- Proactive. quick learner & Energetic
Cliniva, a healthcare startup is looking for interns. Type: Full time Salary: Based on requirements and personal Experience. Location: Nikunjo
- Good understanding of OOP, Data Structure and Algorithm.
- Good problem solving ability.