Looking for an INTERNSHIP? Are you a curious individual? Do you love taking on new challenges in life? Do you initiate and follow through on your own? If so, then CodeSmith looking for you to join its in-house tech team!
Why at CodeSmith? The journey with CodeSmith Tech shall include working with real life projects, collaborating with clients and fellow software developers, from inception to the very end. Not to mention there will be a whole lot of LEARNING!!! Your ROLE at CodeSmith? Intern- Development & Testing Engineer (A.K.A Ninja Apprentice). Compensation: Conditional (No salary range and to be discussed in person) Working Hours: 9 AM – 6 PM To be a Ninja, you shall be trained to:
- Maintain quality standard and test software
- Perform automations and deploy on projects
- Be involved in full stack software development
- Manage multiple tasks according to requirements
- Learning new things with curiosity and enthusiasm.
- Maintaining communication and focus on team orientation.
- Problem solving with an innate knack attitude.
- Interests in hardware such as Arduino or Raspberry Pi is a plus
Rongginn IT is looking for android app developers for a 4 months intern after which you may move to a permanent role. There will be the opportunity to work with exciting tech like OCR, TTS, AR/VR and learn iOS development as well.
- A Good understanding of OOP, design patterns and coding standards.
- knowledge of Android SDKs ,RESTful APIs, offline storage, threading, performance tuning and push notifications
- Firebase integration
- Good design sense and concept of material design
- Version control (Git, Bitbucket/Github)
- Familiar with testing frameworks, continuous integration
Educational Requirements B.Sc in computer science or equivalent, though for exceptional candidate this can be relaxed. Work Hours: Sat-Thu, 10:00-18:00 Job Location: Elephant Road Internship period: 4 Months. Based on performance the internship length may be reduced and fast tracked into professional rank. Please mail your CV to [email protected] with subject line “Android Developer Intern”
iOS Application Developer (Intern)
- We are looking for some dedicated & career oriented iOS App Developers (Intern) who is willing to work in a startup company with a professional mindset.
- Intern period – 4 months. After the internship, if your performance is good, we will hire you with standard salary.
- Office time: 2.00 PM – 9.00 PM (Sunday – Tuesday) 2.00 PM – 9.00 PM (Friday – Saturday)
- Interact with fellow development team members and project managers on a daily basis.
- Participating in task estimation, design, and code reviews.
- Reporting progress to technical leads and project managers.
- Improving existing applications.
- Helping the team develop the application that is reliable, scalable and testable.
- Write reusable code with strong emphasis on stability and performance.
- Collaborating with Quality Assurance.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in CSE/CS/IT/ICT – Fresh graduate or final semester student.
- Age 21 to 25 years
- ACM Solver (minimum 200 – 300 acm)
- Sound knowledge and working experience in Object-oriented programming.
- Weekly 2 (TWO) holidays: (Wednesday and Thursday)
- Snacks provided by office
- Yearly office tour
- Performance bonus
- Friendly working environment