Looking for an INTERNSHIP? Are you a curious individual? Do you love taking on new challenges in life? Do you initiate and follow through on your own? If so, then CodeSmith looking for you to join its in-house tech team!
Why at CodeSmith? The journey with CodeSmith Tech shall include working with real life projects, collaborating with clients and fellow software developers, from inception to the very end. Not to mention there will be a whole lot of LEARNING!!! Your ROLE at CodeSmith? Intern- Development & Testing Engineer (A.K.A Ninja Apprentice). Compensation: Conditional (No salary range and to be discussed in person) Working Hours: 9 AM – 6 PM To be a Ninja, you shall be trained to:
- Maintain quality standard and test software
- Perform automations and deploy on projects
- Be involved in full stack software development
- Manage multiple tasks according to requirements
- Learning new things with curiosity and enthusiasm.
- Maintaining communication and focus on team orientation.
- Problem solving with an innate knack attitude.
- Interests in hardware such as Arduino or Raspberry Pi is a plus
About Company: Since 2006, bdHousing.com is the first and no. 1 online property marketplace in Bangladesh. We help property seekers discover properties & make an informed choice through a wealth of market information and property sellers by making property selling online simple, fast & easy through innovative marketing solutions. What we are looking for: We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern/fresher to join our marketing department to provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. As a marketing executive, you have to collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help to develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
Vacant Positions: 05 Job Responsibilities:
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the bdHousing.com website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns on Facebook, Google, email & SMS.
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the website.
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns.
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
Mirpur Mirpur Mirpur Mirpur , Dhaka Dhaka Dhaka Dhaka
BDT100006,000 BDT - 10,000 BDT
2 months ago
About Company: HungryNaki.com Limited is the first and 100% Bangladeshi online food ordering and delivery service launched back in 2013, with the idea of catering towards the growing demand for eateries and the unmanageable traffic. In 2018, HungryNaki.com Limited is available in different cities of the country including Chittagong, cox's bazar, Narayanganj and Sylhet.
Vacancy: 02 Job Responsibilities:
- Assist with month-end financial reports
- Help with accounts receivable, payable, and bank statement reconciliation
- Record daily expenditures, prepare vouchers, checking bills
- Manage monthly tracking of reporting
- Collecting data from delivery executive
- Support the payment from online banking
- Maintain fixed assets register and its proper management,
- Reconcile the Bank Accounts regularly
- Assist with data entry.
- Contributing to team efforts and perform any other task assigned by the management
- Age 18-25 years
- No experience required
- Basic computer knowledge
Intern: Software Engineer
Practice – Learn – Experience – Excel
At Field Nation, we are breaking the barriers to work and enabling the gig economy. We’re a tech company that offers a web-based marketplace solution for buyers and sellers of contract services to simply connect, work, and manage their business. We look for collaborators, innovators, and problem solvers to join us in our common purpose of changing the way work gets done. We are now looking for bright fresh graduates who intends to develop themselves in software engineering area.
What you’ll gain:
● Exposure to and experience with cutting edge technologies such as React and Kubernetes.
● Experience on an established, agile product team.
● Experience in a fast-paced technology company.
● Experience working as part of a global team.
● Work with our talented team to gain real-world experience in a product company.
● Collaborate with the team and your mentor to contribute to product enhancements and fixes.
● Work with our talented team to gain real-world experience in a product company.
● Make an impact on the team’s overall efficiency and success.
● Must be proficient in OOP, PHP, and MySQL.
● Open to learning new technologies.
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
● B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Computer Science & Engineering from any reputed University or equivalent practical experience.
● Fresh candidates are encouraged to apply.
● Paid Internship.
● A great learning opportunity.
● Full Time job opportunity based on merit & performance.
● Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize.
● Sound work-life balance – Regular working hours: 8 hours/day, 5 days a week.
● Friendly work environment.
● Flexible leave/vacation policy.
● The opportunity to work with cross-cultural teams with the US.
Please review the job description in detail and make sure you absolutely meet the job requirements. Send your resume to “[email protected]” with email subject “Intern Software Engineer”. Please send the resume in MS Word or PDF format with a photograph.
Uttara Uttara Uttara Uttara , Dhaka Dhaka Dhaka Dhaka
4 months ago
Department: Customer Support Backpack makes it easy to get stuff from abroad. We’re building a global platform where shoppers from anywhere in the world can connect with travelers to buy products internationally. (Learn more about us)
Our goal is to give the best overseas shopping experience to our users and a big part of that is having a great customer support team. We’re already known for our amazing support but we’re always looking for new ways to make it even better. As part of that mission, we’re looking for kick-ass Customer Support Interns who’re naturally good with people, resourceful and finds joy in helping people out. What you’ll do :male-construction-worker:
- Provide quick and complete solutions to user queries/complaints through chat, email, and call
- Use Backpack yourself extensively and get a clear understanding of how it works so you can help users with their confusions
- Identify and surface user issues to the product/engineering team so we can continuously improve our product
- Go above and beyond in helping users out and making them feel special, so they remember you
- To be fresh graduates (so the time commitment isn’t an issue)
- Self-motivation and high energy
- Great communication skills in English (fluent in speaking and writing)
- A pleasant personality that naturally draws people around you
- Ability to perform under pressure without sacrificing quality
- To be sufficiently tech-savvy
- We have an amazing work culture. Get a sneak peek from here: https://backpackbang.com/careers
- Work with the smartest colleagues in the world, constantly learn from them and grow together
- Great autonomy at work — within the scope of your project, you’ll be making your own decisions
- The best ideas always win. So no matter what your position is, you can challenge anyone in the company (including the CEO/CTO, etc.) and if you have a better argument, we’ll pick yours
- Flexible working hours
- Total transparency inside the company
- Access to paid learning resources/books relevant to your discipline for free
- The chance to work on an early stage Silicon Valley-based startup, and having the opportunity to make a huge impact in the world.
- The backpack has the potential to become the next Uber/Airbnb, and you’ll have the opportunity to make that happen
- If you show extraordinary performance, we’ll offer you a fulltime position after your internship ends
Internship Opportunity for fresh Graduates! Position: “Web Developer” Intern 6 months Requirements:
- BSc in CSE/EEE/SE
- Have your own Laptop (Only for Internship Period)
- MusiC<lmpleted graduation.
- Freshers can apply.
- You can stay as an EMPLOYEE with better salary after the internship If you show us good per1ormance.
- Must stay and work within the given time (official hours)
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers and Employees.
- Strong Communication on abilities.
- Maintains consistent follow-up communication via mobile phone, in-person and email with all customers as well as Employees.
- Proactive. quick learner & Energetic
Preneur Lab is looking for young teammates for the positions:
- Social Media Officer
- Admin and Accounts Officer
- Sales and Marketing Officer
- Back-end Developer (PHP, MySQL, Python)
- Paid Full-Time Internship
- Opportunity to join the company for a full-time job
- Great Career Buildup Opportunity
- Working experience with giant companies
- Nice working environment Also, see the official website to see our works.
- Basic Understanding of Business Development
- Graduate from BBA, Development Studies or CSE preferred
- Good Skills in English and Communication
- Understanding of Basic Technology
- Good Skills in Microsoft Office Softwares / Google Drive
Dhanmondi Dhanmondi Dhanmondi Dhanmondi , Dhaka Dhaka Dhaka Dhaka
5 months ago
GAO Group consists of several leading technology companies in the USA and Canada.
- Tech writing
- Online stores such as Amazon
- Tech support, webpages and datasheets developments, writing,
- Digital marketing, SEO.
- -Studying for or have a university degree in engineering, computers, science, or any related tech fields
- -Keen to learn, willing to work hard, and committed to the job.
- Gain real world work experiences at an internationally reputable high tech company
- Learn real world knowledge, work ethics, team spirits
- Receive 3 certificates, and
- Short & convenient: only 2 months and you can work from anywhere, making you much more employable and competitive in the job market.
Yoda is hiring Intern for Operation Team CGPA: The Last thing by which we will evaluate you.
Educational Background: √You must complete all your educational courses. Upon successful completion of the internship with Ah-Meh-Zing performance, you might get offer to become a regular employee. Why Join Yoda?
- Flexible working hour
- Work in a cool Startup Culture
- Get Free Lunch
- Be a part of Dynamic Team
Opportunity for Intern/ Entry Level/ Mid Level Software Engineer in Java/ Python Team Workspace Infotech Limited is urgently looking for Intern/ Entry Level/ Mid Level Software Engineers in Java/ Python Team. Requirement: Must have good Project Experience in Java using Framework.
Title: Intern, Information Technology (IT) Job Context: M & J Group entered into manufacturing activities in 1965 by establishing a flour milling company. The business horizon gets expanded in 1989 when the garment manufacturing factory was opened. Now with its 9 sister concerns, M & J Group is a leading manufacturer in Bangladesh. The group is producing a wide range of top quality denim bottoms including some non-denim products. M & J Group aspires to be the leader supplier in global fashion business by offering best expertise and knowledge in producing Ready Made Garments. Job Responsibilities:
- Oversee the daily performance of applications and systems.
- Answer user inquiries regarding software or hardware operation to resolve problems.
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities.
- Develop training materials and procedures, or train users in the proper use of hardware or software. Confer with staff, users, and
- management to establish requirements for new systems or modifications.