WorldFish, Bangladesh is hiring an Intern for Human Resources Department. Under the supervision of the HR Manager, the intern will provide day-to-day support to the HR Team.
- Assist in the recruitment process (interview scheduling, contacting candidates, preparing assessment sheet and coordinating the interview board).
- Prepare summary of all interviewees and final evaluation sheet of interview.
- Assist to collect personal documents from new hires and prepare personal file.
- Maintain and update new and existing staff personal files.
- Process to arrange ID cards, Insurance cards for new joiners.
- Perform any other task related this activities as and when required by your supervisor.
This internship opportunity is open to Bangladesh nationals with the following skills and qualifications:
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Management or other related fields or equivalent experience with exposure to database development and fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Nag of working with IT systems with a keen eye for detail. Core IT skills (ability to use MS Office, HRMIS, Financial Systems, Internet and Social Media).
- Alert and accurate, good analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent in English and Bengali languages.
Desired Skills and Qualification
- Experience of working in a diverse and multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to articulate ideas and key points concisely in a complex situation.
- Good understanding of ERP systems and Operations.
This position will be based at WorldFish’s Country Office in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Interviews are expected to be held in first week of April 2019. Only shortlisted candidate will be notified and expected to attend the interview. The successful candidate should be available to commence in April 2019 for an initial three (3) months internship contract, with the possibility of contract renewal depending on performance and funding situation.
WorldFish is committed to promoting a work environment where diversity of thought, style, culture and experience is valued. We support individual performance and potential in achieving our organizational goals and mission. We are an equal opportunities employer and strongly encourage women and nationals from developing countries to apply.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to submit the following information online latest by 31 March 2019:
- A cover letter including a 2-page (max) description of why you are an ideal candidate and what you would bring to the role;
- A current curriculum vitae;
- Names and contacts (telephone and e-mail addresses) of three professional referees who are familiar with your qualifications and work experience. Your nominated referees ideally should have persons from each of the following category: direct supervisor, head of HR and former supervisor.
Screening will start immediately, and will continue until the position is filled. Due to the high volume of applicants for WorldFish positions, we appreciate all interest, but only short-listed candidates will be contacted.