Backpack makes it easy to get stuff from abroad. We’re building a global platform where shoppers from anywhere in the world can connect with travelers to buy products internationally. (Learn more about us)
Our goal is to give the best overseas shopping experience to our users and a big part of that is having a great customer support team. We’re already known for our amazing support but we’re always looking for new ways to make it even better.
As part of that mission, we’re looking for kick-ass Customer Support Interns who’re naturally good with people, resourceful and finds joy in helping people out.
What you’ll do :male-construction-worker:
- Provide quick and complete solutions to user queries/complaints through chat, email, and call
- Use Backpack yourself extensively and get a clear understanding of how it works so you can help users with their confusions
- Identify and surface user issues to the product/engineering team so we can continuously improve our product
- Go above and beyond in helping users out and making them feel special, so they remember you
What you’ll need to have :school_satchel:
- To be fresh graduates (so the time commitment isn’t an issue)
- Self-motivation and high energy
- Great communication skills in English (fluent in speaking and writing)
- A pleasant personality that naturally draws people around you
- Ability to perform under pressure without sacrificing quality
- To be sufficiently tech-savvy
Perks and Benefits :tada:
- We have an amazing work culture. Get a sneak peek from here: https://backpackbang.com/careers
- Work with the smartest colleagues in the world, constantly learn from them and grow together
- Great autonomy at work — within the scope of your project, you’ll be making your own decisions
- The best ideas always win. So no matter what your position is, you can challenge anyone in the company (including the CEO/CTO, etc.) and if you have a better argument, we’ll pick yours
- Flexible working hours
- Total transparency inside the company
- Access to paid learning resources/books relevant to your discipline for free
- The chance to work on an early stage Silicon Valley-based startup, and having the opportunity to make a huge impact in the world.
- The backpack has the potential to become the next Uber/Airbnb, and you’ll have the opportunity to make that happen
- If you show extraordinary performance, we’ll offer you a fulltime position after your internship ends
How to apply :e-mail:
Please email your resume and/or LinkedIn profile to [email protected] Also, send us further questions you might have about our team and we’ll be happy to get back. Looking forward to hearing from you!