Post: Intern, Research and development
Duration: 3 months
● Design and present new social media campaign ideas.
● Promote the company’s products/services.
● Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
● Prepare promotional presentations and write-ups.
● Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
● Help in the creation and editing of content for the company’s
● Determine and execute improved technologies used by suppliers,
competitors, and customers.
Bachelor degree in Marketing or related field.
● Excellent learning opportunities from professionals.
● Friendly working environment.
● Chance of becoming an employee through good performance.
Note: This is an unpaid internship, with the purpose of educational & learning opportunity for the intern.
Interested candidates are requested to mail their updated CV to:
The subject of the email: Intern, Research & Development