System Administrator (Intern)
The System Administrator(Intern) is responsible for installation/configuration, operation and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure.
Position’s key requirements:
- No problem to work at the night shift.
- Willing to work at Uttara, Dhaka.
- Reside in Uttara, Dhaka.
- Written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Provide desktop, server, network and phone system support in a mixed Windows / Linux environment.
- Perform software installations and resolve issues with computer software and hardware.
- Provide technical support and guidance for company employees and contractors.
- Assist in configuring, monitoring, upgrading and supporting multiple software stacks supporting core business applications.
- Assist with the administration of data protection suites, including disk encryption and backup monitoring applications.
- Assist in maintaining various security systems to include patch management, antivirus, and vulnerability management systems.
- Assist with monitoring log management systems.
- Prepare or assist in developing MIS through excel, excess or PC/web based Software for internal use.
- Create, change, and delete user accounts per request and keep record of the same.
- Any other lawful assignment assigned by the supervisor.
- Have to maintain online spreadsheet to write down each day work details and targets and have to place report of each day job fulfilment.
- Basic PC hardware and Windows troubleshooting skills.
- Basic understanding of networking concepts and protocols (TCP/IP, SSH, HTTP, FTP, SSL, etc.)
- Should have strong knowledge in LAN/MAN/WAN.
- Must have basic Knowledge on IP, IP subnetting can able to configure IP to any devices.
- Basic proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of applications (Word, Excel, Power point).
- See challenges as opportunities and translate them into actionable tasks.
- Intellectual curiosity, Proactive, can-do attitude and Professional demeanor.
- Good organizational skills, self-motivated, attention to detail, and the ability to juggle several tasks while meeting deadlines.
- Bonus technical skills: Windows Domain administration, Linux administration, Office 365 administration, Virtualization.
Ability to work in a team.
Bachelor of Science (BSc), Diploma in Computer Science from any reputed university.
Fresh candidates are encouraged to apply
- A great learning opportunity.
- Full-Time job opportunity based on merit & performance.
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize.
- Sound work-life balance – Regular working hours: 8 hours/day, 5 days a week.
- Friendly work environment.
- Flexible leave/vacation policy.
- The opportunity to work with cross-cultural teams with the US.
Please review the job description in detail and make sure you absolutely meet the job requirements. If you do not meet any of the “Job Requirements”, please do not submit your resume. Send your resume to “[email protected]” with email subject “System Administrator (Intern)”. Please send the resume in MS Word or PDF format with a photograph.