- Assist with month-end financial reports
- Help with accounts receivable, payable, and bank statement reconciliation
- Record daily expenditures, prepare vouchers, checking bills
- Manage monthly tracking of reporting
- Collecting data from delivery executive
- Support the payment from online banking
- Maintain fixed assets register and its proper management,
- Reconcile the Bank Accounts regularly
- Assist with data entry.
- Contributing to team efforts and perform any other task assigned by the management
3 MonthsEducational Requirements:
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Accounting and FinanceAdditional Requirements:
- Age 18-25 years
- No experience required
- Basic computer knowledge
Application Deadline: 1 July, 2019Application Procedure: Please send your updated CV with recent photograph at [email protected]
within 1 July, 2019.
Applicants are strongly advised to write “Applying for Internship (Finance & Account)” As subject of the email. Your application will not be accepted if you do not fulfill the instruction.