Are you a curious individual? Do you love taking on new challenges in life? Do you initiate and follow through on your own?
If so, th
Why at CodeSmith?
The journey with CodeSmith Tech shall include working with real life projects, collaborating with clients and fellow software developers, from inception to the very end. Not to mention there will be a whole lot of LEARNING!!!Your ROLE at CodeSmith?
Intern- Development & Testing Engineer (A.K.A Ninja Apprentice). Compensation:
Conditional (No salary range and to be discussed in person) Working Hours:
9 AM – 6 PMTo be a Ninja, you shall be trained to:
For your training, you’ll require skills of:
- Maintain quality standard and test software
- Perform automations and deploy on projects
- Be involved in full stack software development
- Manage multiple tasks according to requirements
What technologies CodeSmith focuses on?
- Learning new things with curiosity and enthusiasm.
- Maintaining communication and focus on team orientation.
- Problem solving with an innate knack attitude.
- Interests in hardware such as Arduino or Raspberry Pi is a plus
--------------- If reading this enthuses you, then apply now at: www.codesmithtech.com/applyApplication Deadline:
25 June, 2019.